Myriam is a litigation associate who focuses her practice on complex litigation. Myriam represents multinational corporations and individuals in a wide range of commercial litigation, including corporate disputes, affordable housing investment disputes, and contract and fraud disputes before state and federal courts, and in arbitrations. Myriam has been involved in cases involving claims of sexual harassment and other workplace misconduct. She also advises clients in transactional matters, including real estate projects and corporate acquisitions.
Myriam offers a unique perspective and approach in analyzing and handling cases from inception to conclusion. She is fluent in French. She is also an active member of the Elles Collective, an organization that focuses on empowering French-speaking women in the United States to achieve economic equality through the creation, launch and development of businesses.
She has a breadth of experience in matters involving:
- Commercial litigation
- Affordable housing investment disputes
- Contract and fraud disputes
- Sexual harassment and other workplace misconduct disputes
- Transactions, including real estate projects and corporate acquisitions
Myriam’s notable experience includes the Firm’s representation of:
- A national affordable housing investor in connection with a high-profile receivership in California court.
- A real estate investor in connection with a dispute over option and division of proceeds with an investor partner.
- A partner seeking to unwind multiple projects in a real estate partnership involving investments exceeding $50 million.
- High net worth individuals in connection with disputes with a financial firm.
- High-profile clients in connection with sexual harassment and other workplace misconduct.
- Business entities and individuals in connection with fraudulent transfers claims.
- A real estate executive as a witness at deposition and trial.
- Wyatt Technology in its $1.36 billion acquisition by Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), a global leader in analytical instruments and software, in a deal that involved French entities.
Florida Coastal School of Law, LLM
INSEEC Business School, M.B.A.
University of Paris Nanterre, Master of Studies in Law
University of Montesquieu, B.A.