The Intellectual Property Group has a winning track record for the enforcement and defense of patent, trademark, copyright and trade secrets claims in trials, arbitrations and appeals nationwide. We also successfully represent clients in litigation before the International Trade Commission (ITC) and the Patent and Trademark Office.
Our top-ranked IP litigators have significant experience in complex, high-profile patent, trademark and copyright litigation. We bring powerful advocacy, creative solutions, and a committed, experienced team to every case, and we consistently achieve precedent-setting results in matters involving substantial damage claims.
We also frequently counsel clients in the execution of worldwide intellectual property development, acquisition, protection, enforcement, branding and licensing programs for patents, trademarks, trade dress and copyrighted works.
Our attorneys have expertise in a wide range of industries, including telecommunications, automotive, aerospace, computer hardware and software, electronics, semiconductors and fabrication, specialty chemicals, footwear and apparel, food and beverage, life sciences and pharmaceutical, new media and internet technologies, medical devices, toys and entertainment, online games and apps, and more.
Clients who can choose any firm often choose Glaser Weil because:
- We have a proven track record of winning cases against law firms many times our size and against some of the best and toughest lawyers in the country.
- We are not just “paper” lawyers – we are trial lawyers who know how to win jury and bench trials.
- We have the technical capability to handle complex, high-stakes cases in virtually every industry. Our IP attorneys have degrees in aeronautics, biology, chemistry, electrical engineering, physics, mathematics, and the computer sciences.
- Our cost-effective representation can make the difference between a meaningful victory and a symbolic one.
- Winning an IP case does not require an army of lawyers. It requires the tenacity, expertise and judgment to develop and implement winning strategies.
What We Do
- Patent Litigation, including PTAB and ITC 337 Proceedings
- Trademark and Trade Dress Litigation, including TTAB and ITC 337 Proceedings
- Copyright and Idea Theft Litigation
- Trade Secret and Unfair Competition Litigation
- Life Sciences
- Intellectual Property Counseling, Licensing and Technology Transactions