Timothy McOsker, Partner and Co-Chair of Glaser Weil’s Government & Regulatory Law Practice, and Noah Perch-Ahern, Partner in the Firm’s Environmental & Energy Practice Group and President of Young Professionals in Energy (YPE) LA, will each be moderating panels at the 2018 VerdeXchange Conference in Los Angeles.
VerdeXchange's 11th annual conference will be held January 28-30, 2018, at the LA Hotel Downtown. This event brings together accomplished clean and green tech entrepreneurs, energy and water companies, advanced vehicle manufacturers, soft and hardware developers, and public policymakers, as well as procurers, innovative financiers and environmental stewards. Sessions will provide insights on "what's in-market," "what's about to be in-market," and "what's needed" in the global, trillion-dollar verde economy.
Both Mr. McOsker’s and Mr. Perch-Ahern’s panels will take place on Tuesday, January 30th. Details below:
BlueTech: Growing Sustainable Ocean Economies
- Timothy McOsker, Partner and Co-Chair, Government & Regulatory Law, Glaser Weil LLP
- Dr. Sandra Whitehouse, Chief Scientist, AltaSea at the Port of Los Angeles
- Doane Liu, Executive Director, Los Angeles Department of Convention & Tourism Development
- Michael Jones, Executive Director, The Maritime Alliance
Young Professionals in Energy: New Frontiers in the Energy/Water Nexus
- Yair Crane, Cleantech Development Manager, US-China Cleantech Center; Co-Chair, Young Professionals in Energy
- Noah Perch-Ahern, Partner, Glaser Weil LLP; Co-Chair, Young Professionals in Energy (Moderator)
- Brian Jordan, Vice President, Tetra Tech
- Sonaar Luthra, CEO, Water Canary
- Scott Maloni, Vice President, Poseidon
- Liang Downey, Business Executive - Energy, Environmental, & Utilities Global Industry, IBM
- Eva Pauly-Bowles, International Sales Director, Ciel & Terre
- Leneyde Chavez, Government Affairs and Outreach Coordinator, Carollo Engineers
Click here for more information or to register.