Glaser Weil LLP is pleased to announce that nine of the Firm's attorneys have been named “Rising Stars” by Southern California Super Lawyers for 2017. To be selected for this list, attorneys must be under the age of 40 or in practice for fewer than 10 years. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected to receive this honor.
Glaser Weil’s 2017 “Rising Stars” include:
- Amin H. Al-Sarraf (Business Litigation)
- Camilla Y. Chan (Business Litigation)
- Julia Cherlow (Business Litigation)
- Christopher L. Dacus (Business Litigation)
- Neil Elan (Estate & Trust Litigation)
- Brittany Elias (IP Litigation)
- Gali Grant (Business Litigation)
- Rory S. Miller (Business Litigation)
- David Tabibian (Real Estate)
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional development.