Glaser Weil LLP is pleased to announce that seven of the firm’s attorneys have been named to the 2016 Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars list.
The 2016 Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars list includes:
- Nicholas Begakis, Associate in the Litigation Department
- Camilla Chan, Associate in the Litigation Department
- Christopher Dacus, Associate in the Litigation Department
- Gali Grant, Associate in the Litigation Department
- Matthew Jann, Associate in the Corporate Department
- Charles Koole, Partner in the Intellectual Property Department
- David Tabibian, Associate in the Real Estate Department
Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.