Glaser Weil is pleased to announce that seven of its female attorneys have been selected for inclusion to the list of “Top Women Attorneys in Southern California” for 2015.
Glaser Weil congratulates:
• Clare Bronowski, partner in the Real Estate Department
• Camilla Chan, associate in the Litigation Department
• Kerry Garvis Wright, partner in the Litigation Department
• Patricia Glaser, partner and head of the Litigation Department
• Mieke Malmberg, partner in the Intellectual Property Department
• Adrian Pruetz, partner and head of the Intellectual Property Department
• Erica Van Loon, partner and head of the Trademark, Copyright and Media Practice
This accolade is based off of selection to the 2015 Southern California Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars lists. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazine and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country.