Glaser Weil LLP is pleased to announce that Patricia L. Glaser, Chair of the Firm’s Litigation Department, has been named 2018 Business Operator of the Year for the professional services sector by the Los Angeles Business Journal. The Business Hall of Fame Awards recognize elite professionals from across Los Angeles who have shown leadership and innovation moving their businesses forward in their respective industries.
Ms. Glaser is joined in this illustrious group by:
- Michael S. Burke, Chairman and CEO of AECOM, 2018 Business Person of the Year;
- Roy Doumani, Executive Director, Business of Science Center at UCLA, Education Industry;
- Kevin S. Kim, President and CEO of Bank of Hope, Finance Industry;
- Arie Belldegrun, Founder, Former Chairman and CEO of Kite Pharma, Health Care Industry; and
- Lewis C. Horne, President of CBRE, Real Estate Industry.
All of this year’s award recipients will be recognized at a special luncheon on Wednesday, March 21, 2018, at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel in downtown Los Angeles. Click here for more information or to register.
Ms. Glaser tops the short list of trial attorneys in the nation sought after for high-stakes litigation. Respected as a business trial lawyer, she also provides general legal counsel to publicly and privately held companies across a range of industries, including intellectual property, real estate, entertainment, banking and securities. Her clients include Fortune 500 companies, major studios, real estate investors and developers, financial institutions and high-profile entertainers and public figures.