Los Angeles, CA – January 20, 2016 – Glaser Weil LLP is pleased to announce that 20 of its attorneys have been selected to the 2016 Southern California Super Lawyers list. The list, which includes no more than five percent of the attorneys in the area, is comprised of the top attorneys in their fields.
The 2016 Southern California Super Lawyers list includes:
- Terry Avchen, partner and chair of the Environmental and Energy Department
- Peter Breckheimer, partner in the Real Estate Department
- Clare Bronowski, partner in the Real Estate and Government & Regulatory Departments
- Brett Cohen, partner in the Real Estate Department
- Michael Cypers, partner in the Litigation Department
- Barry Fink, partner and chair of the Tax and Trusts & Estates departments
- Kerry Garvis Wright, partner in the Litigation Department
- Patricia Glaser, partner and chair of the Litigation Department
- Miriam Golbert, partner in the Trusts and Estates and Tax Departments
- Fred Heather, partner in the Litigation Department
- Steven Heller, of counsel in the Real Estate Department
- Roger Howard, partner, chair of the Corporate Department and co-chair of the Real Estate Department
- Mieke Malmberg, partner in the Intellectual Property Department
- Gregory McClintock, partner in the Environmental and Energy Department
- Adrian Pruetz, partner and chair of the Intellectual Property Department
- Charles Shultz, of counsel in the Trusts and Estates Department
- Robert Shapiro, partner in the Corporate and Litigation Departments
- Erica Van Loon, partner in the Intellectual Property Department and head of the Trademark, Copyright and Media Practice
- Richard Volpert, partner in the Real Estate Department
- Peter Weil, the Firm’s managing partner who practices in the Real Estate Department
In addition, Patricia Glaser is included in the Top 100 Southern California Super Lawyers and the Top 50 Women Southern California Super Lawyers lists for 2016.
About “Super Lawyers”
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
About Glaser Weil
Glaser Weil Fink Howard Avchen & Shapiro LLP is a full service law firm in Los Angeles, California. Formed in 1988, the Firm’s clientele includes a diverse mix of international, national and local corporations and private entrepreneurs throughout the nation.