Noah Perch-Ahern, a Partner in Glaser Weil’s Environmental and Energy Practice Group, and President of Young Professionals in Energy (YPE) LA, will be moderating a panel at YPE LA’s Thought Leadership Event, “Powering the Movement of Goods: Perspectives from Port, Shipping, and Infrastructure Leaders.” Mr. Perch-Ahern will lead the discussion on natural gas and related trends in the transportation field associated with shipping, freight and goods movement. This September 13, 2017, event will take place at the Southern California Gas Company.
- Rick Cameron – Managing Director of Environmental Affairs & Planning, Port of Long Beach
- Chris Cannon – Director of Environmental Management, Port of Los Angeles
- Beau Berthelot – Business Development Manager, Conrad LNG
- Rafael Riva – Vice President Business Development – Americas, Lloyd’s Register
- Charlie Riedl – Executive Director for the Center for Liquefied Natural Gas (CLNG)
- Mike Walhof – Sales Director, Distributed LNG Solutions – Dresser-Rand, a Siemens business
- Kevin Maggay – Program Manager – Energy & Environmental Affairs, SoCalGas
Click here for more information or to register.